It has been notified by PEMRA that the last date to apply for these DTH licenses will be 15th Aug 2016. Their auction process will be starting on 3rd Oct 2016. All of these details were finalized in the PEMRA meeting that was held a few days back. For the information, DTH stands for Direct to Home distribution service. Now, PEMRA has been asking for the applications from all of the interested companies. You can check out the official site of PEMRA where they have mentioned the details with regard to the eligibility and application forms, they have also highlighted the details that how shortlisting will be done and what are the terms and conditions.
DTH Services In Pakistan details for the auction
- It should be noted that a single of the DTH license will be given to the single company.
- So far, Rs 200 million will be the base price for this DTH license.
- It will be with the help of an open bidding process that this DTH license will be issued. This open bidding process will be taking place on 3rd Oct 2016.
- If you want to apply then a registration fee of Rs. 500,000 should be submitted by you. This fee is not- refundable.
- The last date to apply for this DTH license is 15th Aug 2016.
- Make sure that just and only the shortlisted companies will be called for the open bidding process.
- ARY group and Jang will be ineligible for this DTH license.
Timeline details for DTH license process
- Start of queries period will be on 19th June 2016
- End of queries period will be on 18th July 2016
- Update of the memorandum will be on 25th July 2016
- The last date for submitting applications will be 15th Aug 2016
- Announcement of the shortlisted candidates will be made on 19th Sept 2016
- The open bidding process will be on 3rd Oct 2016.
More details will be given to you related to this DTH license process 2016. To get details about DTH service providers in Pakistan stay with us.