Coal Fired Power Project Jamshoro has announced the post of Project Director. If you are eligible for this post then do apply. Here details about this Project Director post will be given to you. Check out this information from here:
What is the job description of Project director?
- He will be reporting to the Chief executive officer of JPCL.
- He will be working quite and much closely with the development of this particular project.
- He should be having strong leadership and communication skills. He should be having strong and firm managements skills.
Educational qualification for Project Director post
- You should be having a bachelors degree, or it can be a Masters degree or a PHD degree in the field of Mechanical engineering, in the field of civil engineering or in the field of electrical engineering. If you will also be MBA qualified then you will be having an added advantage on the other candidates.
- You should too be having at least 10 years of experience in the field of Infrastructure project management. You should be having complete knowledge on MS project.
- Keep in mind that you will be appointed to this post on a contract basis, that is in a time frame of 3 years.
- Your age should be 55 years.
- The application forms are available on . You have to send your application forms latest right within the 21 days of this advertisement. The address is Chief executive officer, Jamshoro. GENCO-I Along with this application form, you should also be attaching two of your personal references and 2 of your work references.
- Only the short listed candidates will be further called for interview.
Do apply in this Coal Fired Power Project Jamshoro, the post of Project Director. More details will be given to you. The last date is just within the 21 days of this published advertisement so do apply right on time.