For the information, this Islamabad Wildlife Management Board has opened up few of the job posts. Here we will be giving you a detailed information about these job posts. These jobs are of contractual basis and you should have the nationality of Pakistan to get appointed on these job posts.
last date to apply: 7th Sept 2016
Islamabad Wildlife Management Board job post details
- Post of park operations manager- BPS-18: 1 seat is opened up for this job post. Your age should be 35. You should be having a masters degree along with the 2nd division. You should have 10 years of experience in the security sector.
- Post of park education officer: 2 seats are opened up for this job post. Your age should be 30. You should be having a masters degree in natural sciences, forensic sciences. You should have 2 years of experience of teaching in the sector of biological sciences.
- Post of social mobilizer: 2 seats are opened up for this job post. Your age should be 3o. You should be having a masters degree in sociology. You should have 2 years of experience in as a social mobilizer.
- Post of accounts officer: 1 seat is opened up for this job post. Your age should be 28. You should be having a BBA degree in finance. You should have 2 years of experience of accounting experience.
How to apply?
- You have to send us your application form along with all of the documents on this address: Islamabad Wildlife Management Board, Dinosaur Park, Near Islamabad, margalla Hills, National Park.
- If you will be called for the test or for the interview then make sure that you will not be given any kind of TA/ DA.
- The last date to apply is 7th Sept 2016
Good luck for these Islamabad Wildlife Management Board job posts and stay in touch with us.