Parliamentary Internship Program will be started sooner. This Internship program will be giving you this golden opportunity to get experience and exposure in all kinds of Parliamentary services. This program is started for the young graduates. Here, you can check out the details that how can you apply for this internship program:
Parliamentary Internship Program Democracy Reporting International last date to apply: 15th Aug 2016
Eligibility details for Parliamentary Internship Program
- You should be having 16 years of education. You should have a CGPA of 3 out of 4, 3.75 out of 5. If you hold the domicile of Balochistan then you should be having 14 years of education and you should have 75% marks in your previous degree program.
- If you have your degree program in the field of Law and also political science, if you have got degrees in the International relations degree program, History and Economics as well as Development studies then you will be given preference for this Parliamentary Internship Program.
- You should have best and remarkable written and also oral communication skills. You should have a proficiency in English as well as in the Urdu language.
- You should possess some excellent research skills. If you have an initial working experience then you will be preferred.
- Your ag should be under 30 years.
- You should have received your academic degree in the year of 2014.
How to apply for this Parliamentary Internship Program?
- You should be applying online with the help of this site, ots.org.pk.
- You can also send your application by the courier service on this address: Manager Operation Project DRI. Open testing service, 93 street, Block A Media town. Adjacent to PWD. Islamabad.
- You have to check out this site, democracy-reporting.org. This site will give our further details about this program.
- The last date to apply is 15th Aug 2016.
Do apply in this internship program and stay tuned with us. Do not get late in applying.