Sharif College of Engineering and Technology has been affiliated and linked up with UET. They have now introduced and announced their admissions 2016 at subsidised fees. They are opening these admissions in the degree programs of their BSc in Electrical engineering, BSc in Chemical and also BSc in Computer Engineering. You should also visit this site, www.cet.sharif.edu.pk to get more details about this admission 2016.
Sharif College of Engineering and Technology- eligibility criteria
- It is a must for all of the candidates that you should have appeared in this UET 2016 entry test.
- You should have scored and gained 60% marks in your Intermediate exams.
- Your total aggregate should be 50% to be the part of Sharif College of Engineering and Technology.
- To get admission in their BSc in engineering degree program, you should have done FSC pre-engineering, you can also have the degree of FSC pre-medical along with the additional subject of Maths. If you have done A-levels then you must have studied maths and Physics.
- If you want to do BSc in computer science then you should have these combinations in your Intermediate studies: Combination 1- Maths, Physics, and Chemistry. Combination 2- Maths, Physics, and Computer. Combination 3- Maths, Physics, and Statistics. If you make these combinations then you are eligible for these admissions 2016.
For the information, Sharif College of Engineering and Technology has not yet announced the last date of their application form submission. But you should keep on checking their website. This college has a purpose built the campus, it has also a hospital right within its premises. This college too offers need-based and on merit scholarship programs. It is affiliated with UET. You should be considering this college for your bachelor’s degree programs studies. Stay tuned because we will let you know more about the admissions 2016 of different engineering colleges.