Queen Mary College Lahore has started their Intermediate part 1 admissions 2016. You can have a look at the details from here. They have opened up their 2016 – 2018 admissions in the degree programs of FSC pre medical, FSC pre engineering, ICS, ICOM and general science groups. Both morning and evening classes will be carried out.
Queen Mary College Lahore admissions Intermediate 2016 part 1 last date to apply: 30th July 2016
How to apply?
- You can get the application forms and college prospectus from the bank branches of Bank of Punjab Garhi Shahu, Bank of Punjab Shimla Paharee branch.
- These admission forms will be available from 21st July 2016 until 29th July 2016.
- You have to submit your admission forms in the office of Queen Mary College Lahore. The last date to submit your admission form is 30th July 2016.
- Candidates should note that admission in Queen Mary College Lahore will be on open merit basis.
- Seats will be reserved for Hafize Quran and disable students and also for sports students.
- O-level students have to submit their Equivalence certificate. Only then their application forms will be accepted.
- If you are applying for both of the morning and evening shifts then you have to apply separately.
- If you are applying to more than one groups then you have to submit separate admission forms.
- Documents required for Queen Mary College Lahore admission 2016 Intermediate part 1
- You should be attaching your attested Matriculation certificate, 2 copies.
- From your previous institute, you should be attaching your character certificate along with the application form.
- Id card copy of your parents should be attached.
- Your copy of B-form should be attached.
You can also visit this site, www.qmc.edu.pk for complete and futher details about these Intermediate part 1 admissions 2016. Good luck for these admissions and stay tuned with us. More of the details about these Intermediate admissions 2016 will be given to you.