UET Combined Entry Test ECAT will be taking place on 17th July 2016. If you want to get admission in UET, or you want to be admitted in the Punjab Province engineering universities then this UET Combined Entry Test ECAT is a must for you. It will be a combined test for both of B.SC engineering as well as for B.SC technology.
UET Combined Entry Test ECAT test 2016 last date to apply: 30th June 2016
UET Combined Entry Test ECAT test date 2016: 17th July 2016
UET Combined Entry Test ECAT test timings: 10:00 a.m
UET Combined Entry Test ECAT eligibility details
- Only those candidates will be eligible to sit for this test who have done F.SC pre- engineering or B.SC and also a diploma of associate engineering.
- You should be checking out this site, to get more details about this entry test. To register yourself, keep in mind that the dates will be 13th June 2016 until 30th June 2016. You have to fill your application forms through online.
- Test fees will be Rs. 500. You have to take out the print of challan form, do also enter your bank challan number on the online application form.
- You can submit your challan in any of the branches of HBL. You will also be getting your admit card online. Within 48 hours, you have to check out the site of UET, click on the option Get Online Admit card. You have to enter information like your CNIC and too your tracking number.
- If you will send your application form through the post then they will not be accepted.
- The result will be declared on 24th July 2016. Answer key sheet will be uploaded on 17th July and 18th July 2016.
So, it is the time to start preparing for this Entry Test ECAT 2016. Make sure that to select your test center which is nearby to your home area. This test will be on 17th July 2016 and last to date to register is 30th June 2016 so hurry up!