You can be the part of Pakistan Air Force with the help of this Commission Course. Your nationality should be a citizen of Pakistan. Both married and an unmarried candidate can be the part of this course. For a male, minimum height has to be 5 feet and 4 inches and for female, it should be 4 feet 10 inches.
Pakistan Air Force Through Commission Course registration dates: 20th June 2016 – 3rd July 2016
Posts opened for Pakistan Air Force Through Commission Course
Medical branch specialists SPSSC
You should be a male or female citizen of Pakistan. Your age should be 29 to 48 years. Squadron leader will be the rank of this post. 20 weeks will be the training period. Your qualification should be MBBS. 2nd division is a must for you and then you should be having a specialization in any of the fields of Urologist, Psychiatrist and Gynae female, ENT.
Medical branch GDMOs- SPSSC
You should be a male or female citizen of Pakistan. Your age should be 24 to 28 years. Flight Lieutenant will be the rank of this post. 20 weeks will be the training period. Your qualification should be MBBS. 2nd division is a must for you. It is compulsory for you to have 1 year of job experience.
What will be the future of these jobs?
- Highly competitive kind of salary package will be offered to you.
- Free medical treatment will also be given to you and to your family.
- You will be given training and also posted in different cities of Pakistan.
- Courses which are international recognized will be taught to you.
How to apply for this Pakistan Air Force Through Commission Course jobs?
- You should be filling out the online registration form. Just visit this site,
- Intelligence test and also Academic test will be taken by the Pakistan air force.
- Then initial medical examination and interview will be taking place.
- Only the short listed candidates will be called for the psychological testing procedure.
- The interview will be taken by the Special selection board.
- The full and final medical examination will be taking place in Lahore.
- In the end, the final selection will be made by AHQ and that too on the merit basis.
All the best for these tests!