For all the students out there, as they all know that in Pakistan, many of the private and nonprivate institutions have been offering Veterinary and Animal sciences degree programs like DVM, MSC, and P.HD. Some of these institutes have been recognized in PMVC Pakistan Veterinary Medical Council. Their degrees are also recognized from PMVC. On the other hand, some of the degrees of other institutes have not been recognized from PMVC. If you will be completing your DVM, MSC and P.HD degree programs from these institutes then your degree will not be considered valid one. As your degree will be invalid one so in this way, you will not be counted as an eligible candidate for any post.
PMVC Recognized Institutions For DVM MSC and PHD
You should be checking out the site of PMVC. At that site, they have mentioned the names of all the institutes whose degrees have been considered valid by them. .
List of PMVC Recognized Institutions For DVM MSC and PHD
- The university of Veterinary and medicak sciences Lahore
- University of Agriculture Faisalabad
- KPK Agriculture University Peshawar
- Sindh Agriculture University
- Gomal College of Veterinary sciences. D.I. Khan
- Peer Meher Ali Shah Agriculture University Rawalpindi
- Lasbela University of Agriculture, Balochistan
- Ripah College of Veterinary sciences, Lahore
- Bahauddin Zikria University, Multan
- Islamia University, Bahawalpur
- University of Rawalakot, Azad Kashmir
- College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Jhang
Non Recognized Institutes
- Jinnah Post graduate medical center, Karachi
- Quaid-e- Azam University, Islamabad
So these are the PMVC Recognized Institutions for DVM MSC and Ph.D. Verterinary and Animal Sciences. Make sure that you keep on visiting the official site of PMVC. If you do not waste your money and time then you should be taking admission in the above-mentioned one’s institutes. Their degree programs are recognized and you will get a job instantly if you will study from these institutes.