The Chief Minster of Punjab Government has now taken this much praising initiative to give a scholarship to the deserving students. You can also be the part of this Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF scholarship program. It has been a history that the Punjab government has always taken praising initiatives to work for the betterment of their students. This scholarship fund program is for the secondary level education. If you have applied for the admissions for 2016 – 2017 and you are at the secondary level then you can also apply for this Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF scholarship program.
Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF last date to apply: 28th Sept 2016
Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF scholarship program- Eligibility details
- If you have passed your Middle-level education in the year of 2016 and you belong to the particular categories as mentioned in this scheme then you can submit your application form to avail this Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF.
- If you are an orphan, if your father is no more and died then you can submit your application request to avail and be the part of this special quota scholarship.
- For all the minorities, they can apply for this fund.
- If your father belongs to the BPS-1 to BPS-4 grade officer then you can submit your application form.
- If you are a disabled student then you are eligible to be the part of this scholarship program.
- You should have a Punjab domicile
- In your Middle exams 2016, you should have 60% marks.
- Your parent’s income should be 15000 Rs or less than Rs 15000
How to apply?
- You can download the application form from this site, peef.org.pk
- The last date to apply is 28th Sept 2016.
- You have to send your form to this address: Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF, link wahdat road Lahore.
Good luck for this scholarship program.