UHS MCAT will be taking place on ——–. This entrance test will let you be admitted in the Punjab public dental and medical colleges. Here, you can check out the complete details that how can you apply and register online for this MBBS and BDS entrance tests UHS MCAT Entry Test Registration Process Online MBBS BDS After FSc Pre Medical
- They have started issuing the application forms and the last date to apply is ——.
- This entry test will be taking place on ——–.
- For the submission of admission forms on the merit basis, the last date will be 3rd Oct 2016 until ——–.
- On —–, classes will be started in the medical colleges. On ——, classes will be started in the dental colleges.
UHS MCAT Entry Test Registration Process Online MBBS BDS After FSc Pre Medical
- You can download your entry test application form the site of UHS.
- Along with your application form, you too have to attach your passport size pictures and challan form carrying entry test fee of Rs. 500.
- You have to submit this application form in the mentioned bank branches. You do not have to attach any of the extra documents with this application form. Just the form and your colored passport size pictures.
- When you will be submitting the form to the bank, the bank officer will be giving you a copy of it along with the code number.
- When you will submit the entry test application form, then withing 72 hours you, you will be given your roll number and your test center details through SMS alert and through email. If you do not get these details then you can contact at the help line of BANK ISLAMIC.
- On this help line, you have to tell your code number given to you by the bank officer, then the help line will be telling you your roll number and your test center.
- You have to take out the print of the email on which your roll number and test center has been specified. This will your document which you will be presenting at the test center of yours. You should too bring your bank copy as well.
- If you cannot submit your application form for this entry test, then your parents or your friends can also complete this task.
All the best for this test!