Allied Health Sciences admissions 2016 have been started by University of Lahore. They have opened their bachelors, masters and Ph.D. degree programs in their science and medical health departments. Here check out their program details and deadlines for the form processing:
Allied Health Sciences Admission University of Lahore last date to apply: 22nd July 2016
Allied Health Sciences Admission University of Lahore entry test date: 23rd July 2016
How to apply for Allied Health Sciences Admissions 2016?
- You have to apply online by visiting this site, uol.edu.pk.
- You have to make a submission of your admission forms through the online admission portal of this university.
- Whether you are applying in the defense road campus or in the Raiwind road campus, you have to mention this in your application form.
- Programs offered in this Allied Health Sciences Admissions 2016 University of Lahore
- In their department of Medical Therapy, you can do Mphil in physical therapy. In their department of Medical Imaging, you can do BSC in medical ultrasound technology, MPHIL in medical ultrasound technology and Ph.D. in medical ultrasound technology.
- You can be the part of their Diet and Nutritional sciences degree program. You can do Ph.D. in human nutrition, MPHIL in food sciences technology and also MPHIL in human nutrition.
- In their department of Medical lab technology, you can do Ph.D. in molecular pathology and MPHIL in molecular pathology. You can get admission in the PHIL program pf Public health. You can do masters in Public health.
University of Lahore, Allied Health Sciences Admission 2016 details will more be given to you. Right now, all of the students should keep in mind that the last date to apply for these degree programs is 22nd July 2016 and your entry test will be taking place on 23rd July 2016. Do prepare well for this entrance test and stay tuned with us. This institute is offering some of the productive medical degree programs, you should be taking admission in these medical programs.