The university of The Punjab has opened up their admissions 2016 on the sports basis. Both male and female candidates can apply for these sports basis admissions. 2% seats are reserved for the sports students. If you want to get admission in these MA, MSC, MBA, BBA, BS honors, BFA, MFA degree programs and you are a sports student as well then you should appear in these sports trial to make your admission confirm.
Eligibility details- the University of The Punjab Admission On Sports Basis
- If you are a medallist at the Inter board level then you are eligible.
- If you are a medallist at the Inter-university level then you are eligible.
- National games medallist candidates will be eligible.
- Lahore and Gujranwala and also Campus of Jhelum students will be eligible for this University of The Punjab Admission On Sports Basis
University of The Punjab Admission 2017 On Sports Basis Male And Female
Schedule for men players
- On 20th Sept 2016, cycling, swimming, football, squash and volley ball trials will take place.
- On 21st Sept 2016, hockey, athletics and rowing trials will take place.
- On 22nd Sept 2016, boxing, gymnastic and riffle shooting trials will take place.
- On 23rd Sept 2016, body building, table tennis, badminton, wrestling, weight lifting trials will take place.
- On 24th Sept 2016, cricket trials will take place.
Schedule for women players
- On 25th Sept 2016, swimming, tennis, hockey, basket ball, football netball trials will take place.
- On 26th Sept 2016, squash, riffle shooting, and table tennis trials will take place.
- On 27th Sept 2016, rowing and cricket trials will take place.
How to apply?
- You can get the application forms from 29th Aug 2016 from Men sports department Old campus PU Lahore, Mall Road.
- The last date to apply is 7th Sept 2016
- If you want to apply for more than one sports then you have to submit separate forms for that!
Good luck for these University of The Punjab Admission On Sports Basis.