The university of The Punjab has opened up their admissions 2016 on the sports basis. Both male and female candidates can apply for these sports basis admissions. 2% seats are reserved for the sports students. If you want to get admission in these MA, MSC, MBA, BBA, BS honors, BFA, MFA degree programs and you are a sports student as well then you should appear in these sports trial to make your admission confirm.
Eligibility details- the University of The Punjab Admission On Sports Basis
- If you are a medallist at the Inter board level then you are eligible.
- If you are a medallist at the Inter-university level then you are eligible.
- National games medallist candidates will be eligible.
- Lahore and Gujranwala and also Campus of Jhelum students will be eligible for this University of The Punjab Admission On Sports Basis
Schedule for men players
- On 20th Sept 2016, cycling, swimming, football, squash and volley ball trials will take place.
- On 21st Sept 2016, hockey, athletics and rowing trials will take place.
- On 22nd Sept 2016, boxing, gymnastic and riffle shooting trials will take place.
- On 23rd Sept 2016, body building, table tennis, badminton, wrestling, weight lifting trials will take place.
- On 24th Sept 2016, cricket trials will take place.
Schedule for women players
- On 25th Sept 2016, swimming, tennis, hockey, basket ball, football netball trials will take place.
- On 26th Sept 2016, squash, riffle shooting, and table tennis trials will take place.
- On 27th Sept 2016, rowing and cricket trials will take place.
How to apply?
- You can get the application forms from 29th Aug 2016 from Men sports department Old campus PU Lahore, Mall Road.
- The last date to apply is 7th Sept 2016
- If you want to apply for more than one sports then you have to submit separate forms for that!
Good luck for these University of The Punjab Admission On Sports Basis.