It is a fact that men become the victim of depression most often and most of the time as compared to women. The number of patients with depression is mostly men. From here, you can get to know about the signs and symptoms of depression. It is one of the crucial health conditions by far and men should try their level best to stay away from it. If they find these signs of depression in them then they should right away be consulting some psychiatrist.
Signs of depression in men
- Some of the common signs of depression are that men feel tired while doing their work. It is because of their hectic schedules and routines that they feel depressed most of the time.
- Your thinking level might get limited to some extent. Your memory power might get weak if you get into this depression. Your capacity and ability to do work more and more also gets limited. Your creativity level gets decreased.
- We have seen most of the time that depressed men only think about their problems and difficulties. They fail to think of something else. They become insomniac. They become restless because those problems and difficulties keep on popping in their minds.
- Your sleeping schedules are affected a lot. Men usually take a lot of sleeping pills when they get into this depression problem. They also face other bodily and health issues like back pain and constipation
- When men are in depression then they get angry all the time. Their mood is always in anger. They become bad tempered. They indulge themselves in smoking and drinking
- They fail to make proper decision making in their lives. Men in depression come up with random decision making. They become poor decision makers of their lives.
What should be done to get rid of depression?
Allah has blessed us and given this power to fight with the troubles and hard times of our lives. We should not become weak in front of depression. Instead, we should tackle this health and mental issue in a stronger way.