If you want to see the real beauty of Pakistan then this Swat place (in map) should not be missed out by you. This place has wide and immense in a number of recreational sites for you. Each and every year, people of Pakistan spend their summer time here. This Swat map shows you that it is the real Pakistan, it is all pure, it all looks beautiful, it is like a heaven on earth. You should be visiting this heaven on earth, get a ticket and visit Swat while follow swat map as soon as you get a chance. Here, Swat valley map details will be shared with you. Before you visit this valley, you should be having handful amount of details about it:
Swat Valley Map Pakistan Detailed
- It is a lush green valley. You can call it with the name of the historic valley of Swat map. It is located in the Malakand Division and for the information, it lies and situated right between 34°-40′ to that of the 35° N latitude and also 72′ to 74°-6′ E longitude.
- This Swat valley Map is a part of the Provincially Administrated Tribal Area (PATA). When it comes to the strategic location then this region is one of the most important regions of Pakistan. On this Swat valley, the 3 parts of that of the Asian continent–South Asia and also Central Asia and too China meet.
- It is the culture and beauty of this valley that each one of us wants to visit it! Do you know that Alexander the Great came and make a visit here in the time of 327 BC while he was on his route to India? Yes, it is true!
- In the older times, this valley used to be the central and major hub of Buddhism.
- This Swat Valley map convey message that it is also named as the Switzerland of Pakistan. Its old and previous name was Udyana, which is called as the Land of Gardens. This place consists of many of the archeological sites and many of the monasteries.
- When you will visit this valley, you will be surrounded by its majestic and magical mountains. Roaring rivers are there, you will love its lush green forests, you will fall in love with the snow-covered peaks.
Do visit below given places to full enjoy the Swat Valley Pakistan Through Map Click on Place Name And Read Info About It
- Town of Mingora
- Saidu Sharif
- SWAT Museum
- Malam Jabba
- Bashigram Valley
- The Valley Of Mankial
- Balakot Dawanr
- Utror Valley
- Gibral Valley
ARCHEOLOGICAL SITES IN SWAT
- BUDDHIST SHRINES
- LIST OF LOCATIONS
- SHINGARDAR STUPA
- NIMOGRAM STUPA
- AMLOK DARA STUPA
- ELEPHANT PAW: SHAHKOT PASS
- TOKAR DARA (NAJIGRAM) STUPA & MONASTERY
- JEHANABAD SEATED BUDDHA
- GUMBATUNA STUPA
- RAM TAKHT ( RAM’S THRONE)