This cricket sport is just loved by each one of us, we have many of the favorite cricketers! We do have our own favorite cricket teams. From this page, you can get this chance to have a look at the profile details of the top most cricketers. You will also know about their salary and what kinds of sponsorship ads they do:
Profiles of Top Richest Cricketers Of the World
- Here we have this Mahendra Singh Dhoni! He is the captain of Indian cricket team. Indian team won that World cup of 2011 just because of Dhoni. He has a net worth of 65 million dollars and his salary is 3.5 million dollars. He does ads of Sony and also of Pepsi and Reebok.
- Then we have this young and aggressive player Virat Kohli! Right now, he has a net worth of 46 million dollars. His salary is about 3.1 million dollars. He has been sponsoring the brands like that of Toyota and Nike and also Pepsi.
- We have this Indian batsman for one more time, yes he is Gautam Gambhir! He is the captain of IPL team which is Kolkata Knight riders. If we find out this net worth then it is about 44 million dollars and his salary is within the range of 3.9 million dollars. He sponsors ads for the brands like Hero Honda and Red bull.
- He is an Australian all-rounder, his name is Shane Watson! Now, he got this retirement from the International cricket, his salary has been calculated to be around 4.0 million dollars. He promotes the brands like TAG Heuer and also Asics.
- Now, here comes the name of Pakistani cricket team all-rounder, he is the Boom Boom Shahid Afridi. His net worth is around 47 million dollars and his yearly salary is about 2.5 million dollars. He promotes the brands and seen in the ads for Pepsi and Q mobile and also in the Head & Shoulder ads.
- How can we forget the name of Chris Gayle! He is one of the most powerful and strongest batsmen we have, his net worth is 30 million dollars and his salary is 2 million dollars.
Yes, without a doubt, all of the above-mentioned ones are highest paid and one of the richest cricketers we have! They are rich because all the time they have given an awesome performance.