National Response Center has now been created by FIA so that they can reduce the number of cases of cyber crimes. For this information, this National Response Center is a kind of law enforcement agency that will be able to control and put a full stop on this Cyber Crime. It will also be able to give all kinds of digital forensic services. Especially women and girls will be enjoying the respect in their society. Their integrity will be preserved and no single male will be offending them.
National Response Center- enforcement agency that will control Cyber Crimes
This center will be able to enforce technological kind of law. It will be extending continuous and best professional training. With the help of this National Response Center, internal accountability can be ensured. The technological abuse should be stopped and it is the need of the hour. With the arrival and creation of this center, people will be able to file up their complaints smoothly. This center will be fighting with the technological crimes so that people can use the technology and social media sites without any fear.
Objectives of National Response Center
- They will be carrying out digital crime investigations. The information system of security will be provided.
- Training on not doing cyber crimes will be given. Forensic analysis of all of the digital devices will be carried out. The advisory role will be carried out by the information security.
National Response Center contact details
- Address: FIA Head Quarter, G-9/4, Islamabad
- Telephone number: 51-9106384
- Cell phone number: 0336-6006060
- Fax number: 051-9106383
If at any time you face any of the threat, if you see any of the objectionable material which you see have been posted against you then you should right away contact at this National Response Center. This center will be hearing your complaints. The government of Pakistan should also pass cyber crime law so that more effective and productive steps can be taken by FIA.