National Aptitude Test In Architecture (NATA) last date of registration is 18 August 2016. For the information, this test is conducted by the Council of Architecture, India. It is one of the final authorities with regard to the admissions of these architectural institutions. By clearing this test, you will be able to take admission in its First-year program of 5 year B.Arch Degree Course. Now we have a separate of its kind of aptitude test with regard to this field of Architecture. We have seen that The Hon’ble Supreme Court of India has also put a focus on this notion that there is a need of National Aptitude Test In Architecture.
National Aptitude Test In Architecture last date to apply: 18th Aug 2016
Why conduct this National Aptitude Test In Architecture?
- This entrance test will be able to give us a single scheme and way of examination so that aptitude tests can be taken place in a smoother way.
- Through this, eligibility of each of the student will be ensured. It is to be noted that this five-year program of Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch.) degree has been approved and accepted by the Central Government of India.
- This Test in Architecture (NATA) has been conducted basically so that it can well measure up the aptitude of each and every applicant. Your drawing, as well as your observation skills, will be assessed. Your sense of proportion and also aesthetic sensitivity will be evaluated.
- You will also be judged on your critical thinking skills and ability. If you have passed this SSC (Std X) examination then you are eligible for this test.
- If you will be able to secure 50% marks in this test of NATA 2016 then you can be the part of this 5-year degree program.
- You should keep in mind that your NATA score will be able to remain valid for a time frame of two years.
Do register right on time for this National Aptitude Test In Architecture (NATA).