It is to be noted that the government of Pakistan has now established and setup the sale points right at the Bismillah Housing Scheme and also at the GT Road for these Eid Ul Adha Sacrificial animals (bakra mandi cow mandi). These sales points are also created and made at the Kahna Kacha and too on Ferozepur Road. You will see and spot up these sales points in the areas of Bankers’ Society which are near Kamahan Interchange. Some of the other major and prominent one sales points are Saggian Bridge and Bilal Town.
Sales Point For Eid Ul Adha Sacrificial animals (cow mandi bakra mandi) for 2017
- It is reported by the city government that so far and about more than two million in a number of animals are actually sacrificed on each and every Eidul Azha in the city of Lahore.
- It is according to the reports of city government officials that about 1.5 million in a number of sacrificial animals have actually been brought in this year 2016. This time, we have seen the less demand of animals because of their high prices.
- It is seen that some of the cattle vendors have also set up and created sale points right in Walton and also in Iqbal Town, they have created sales points in Sabzazar and too in Daroghanwala and also in Tajpura.
- This time, in all of the Lahore markets, we have been seeing that the competition is quite and much fierce. The vendors are not getting their desired market rates and sales are also less.
- If you want to a buy a healthy looking billy goat then it will have the cost of Rs30,000.
These sales points have been finalized by the Punjab government and if any individual will be creating his own sales point, then strict action will be taken against him.