From here, you can have a look at the complete details of 9th Class Chemistry Model Paper 2020 English Medium Punjab Boards. If you are from 9th grade and your medium of education is in English then you should have a look this Chemistry Model Paper 2020. This paper format is applicable on all of the Punjab boards. For all of the 9th grade students, below are the details of their Chemistry Model Paper in English medium:
9th Class Chemistry Model Paper 2020- Objective type
- First you have to solve the objective part. It has total marks 12 and you have to finish this portion in 15 minutes.
- This part consist of MCQs. In each and every MCQs, you will see 4 options and they are named as A,B,C,D. For this objective part, you will get a bubble sheet. The student of 9th class has to fill the circles in that bubble sheet.
- MCQs format in this Chemistry paper: The symbol of Barium is: Options are: Ba, Bi, Br, B. The most abundant element occurring in the oceans is? Options are: Oxygen, hydrogen, nitrogen, Silicon.
9th Class Chemistry Model Paper 2020- Subjective and practical portion
- This subjective part has total marks of 63. You will have 02:45 minutes to get done with this objective part.
- In the part 1, you will see question number 2. 8 questions are there and you have to do 5 questions. You will have choice in these short questions. Each of the question consist of 2 marks. Like Give the scope of biochemistry. What is the relative atomic mass? How it is related to grams?
- Then in the question number 3, 9 questions will come and you have to do just 6. Like Define mixture. Define elements and give examples.
- In the question number 4, 8 questions will come and the student of 9th class has to solve 5 questions. Like How mass number of an atom is calculated? Defin polyatomic molecule.
- Then in the Part 2, you will have the section of long and lengthy subjective questions. You will see total 5 questions and you have to attempt 3 long questions. Like What is meant by chemistry? Discuss its importance and harmful impacts in society.
- Practical part, you have to do 2 questions and it contains total 10 marks. Like Which of the materials are attracted by magnet?
Punjab Boards Includes
- Lahore Board
- Gujranwala Board
- Faisalabad Board
- Multan Board
- Sahiwal Board
- Sargodha Board
- Rawalpindi Board
- Bahawalpur Board
- DG Khan Board
Stay tuned with us and get more detailed information about this 9th Class Chemistry Model Paper 2020 English Medium Punjab Boards.