HEC Dual Nationality Students Admission Self Finance scheme MBBS BDS is all started now. If you have a Pakistani nationality and also foreign origin then you can be the part of this self-finance scheme which is introduced by HEC. This scheme is for the academic session of 2016 until the time of 2017. Check out the details of this self-finance scheme:
HEC Dual Nationality Students Admission Self Finance scheme last date to apply: 5th Sept 2016
Eligibility details of HEC Dual Nationality Students Admission Self Finance scheme
- You should have passed the HSSC education.
- You should be having a dual nationality, you should be a Pakistani national as well as foreign identity.
- The last date to apply is 5th Sept 2016
- If you want to take admission in the MBBS or in the BDS degree program then you should have passed Central entrance test. Or you should have passed SAT-II Your marks should be 550 in each of the subjects of Physics, Biology and also Chemistry.
How to apply?
- You have to check out this site, hec.gov.pk/site/sfs to get to know about the eligibility details and the application form of this self-finance scheme.
- If you will submit your application forms after the due date then they will not be considered.
- Any incomplete application forms will not be accepted by the concerned departments.
It is to be noted that for this HEC Dual Nationality Students Admission Self Finance scheme, very limited in a number of seats are available and present for the MBBS and BDS degree programs. You should apply on time and your percentage should be higher so that you can come up on the merit of this self-finance scheme. After 5th Sept 2016, no more application forms will be accepted and entertained. For all of the dual nationals, this scheme will really help out them in completing their MBBS or BDS degree programs.