Pakistan technical assistance program has now opened up their limited admissions for their BSC engineering program. Now, for the academic session of 2016 till 2017, you can get admission in BSC Engineering and be the part of Economic Affairs Division Islamabad. Just candidates having a foreign nationality are eligible to apply.
BSC Engineering Admission Economic Affairs Division Islamabad last date to apply: 31st Aug 2016
Eligibility details of BSC Engineering- Economic Affairs Division Islamabad
- You should be having 60% marks in HSSC. You should have passed the tests of SAT-I or SAT-II.
- If your medium of instruction is not English then it is a must for you that you should be clearing TOEFL or it can an IELTS test. Your score in these tests should be 550 or 5.5
- You should be having a foreign nationality.
- You should be showing your Pak origin right in the form of Pak origin card.
- You should also have passed your 12th grade from the foreign side.
How can you apply?
- You can download your application form from this site, ead.gov.pk. Your application form should be in type and printed form. Along with this application form, you should be attaching your detailed HSSC marks.
- Do attach your SAT-II test score.
- For more information, you can make a contact to Aftab Ahmed Khan who is the section officer at PTAP. The address is Economic affairs division, Room no: 505. Block C. Pakistan Secretariat. Islamabad.
You should be the part of Pakistan technical assistance program by taking admission in their BSc engineering programs. They are also offering MBBS and BDS, Pharm.D programs as well. The last date to apply is 31st Aug 2016. Do not get late. If you will be late for a single day then your application forms will not be entertained by Economic affairs division. Stay tuned with us because we will be forwarding you more of the details about these Pakistan technical assistance programs.