If you are looking for this subjected 9th Class Islamiat Assessment Scheme 2018 Lahore Board then here you go! This piece is an informative piece of writing for the students of Lahore board. If you are a 9th grade student then you should have a complete knowledge about the Assessment Scheme 2018 of yours Islamiat subject. Though it is an easy subject but you should not take it for granted. We have seen that most of the students do not give attention to this Islamiat subject. In return, they get less marks in this subject. They should equally work hard in this Islamiat exam paper. Here, you will know about the assessment method of this subject. You will know that how much marks are distributed and what is the weightage given to each of these Islamiat chapters.
- This subject paper has total marks 50. You will have only 2 hours to solve this paper. In the first turn, you will get the objective paper. Then in the second round, you will have the subjective portion.
- This Islamiat subject consist of total 4 chapters and 10 Ahadees. You will have Surat Anfaal as well. From Surant Anfaal, you will do the translation. From Ahadees, you have to do the translation and explanation. From the lessons, you have to give long and detailed answers.
Islamiat Assessment Scheme 2018 9th Class Matric Part 1
- 48% of weightage is given to Surat Anfaal. 24 marks are distributed to this section. From this Surat, MCQs will come. You will be asked to do the translation.
Lahore Board 9th Class Islamiat Assessment Scheme 2018
Gujranwala Board 9th Class Islamiat Assessment Scheme 2018
Faisalabad Board 9th Class Islamiat Assessment Scheme 2018
Multan Board 9th Class Islamiat Assessment Scheme 2018
Sahiwal Board 9th Class Islamiat Assessment Scheme 2018
Sargodha Board 9th Class Islamiat Assessment Scheme 2018
Rawalpindi Board 9th Class Islamiat Assessment Scheme 2018
Bahawalpur Board 9th Class Islamiat Assessment Scheme 2018
DG Khan Board 9th Class Islamiat Assessment Scheme 2018
- 18% of weightage is then given to 10 Ahadees. 9 marks are given to this section of Ahadees.
- 34% weightage is allotted to the lessons in this Islamiat book. 17 marks are fixed for these chapters.
- You will have 15 minutes to solve and finish the objective paper. Then the students will have 1:45 minutes to finish this subjective paper.
You should become a regular visitor of this page. Because we have more updated and upgraded information about this 9th Class Islamiat Assessment Scheme 2017 Lahore Board. This is all about the assessment method and assessment criteria of this Islamiat subject. In the future time, we will also share the assessment methods of the rest of the 9th grade subjects. Good luck for your exams of 9th class. May all the students of this Lahore get maximum scoring marks in all of their subjects.