If you are looking for the details of PEF New School Program NSP Phase 10 2020 Criteria Conditions then here you are! This is the phase 8 of this New School Program NSP. This program is started by the Punjab education foundation. To get more details about this program. If you want to apply then you have to submit an online application. Know more about the criteria and conditions of this school program from this page for the PEF New School Program NSP Application Form:
PEF New School Program NSP Phase 8 2020- How to apply?
- You have to take the print out of your application form and attach all of the documents and send them on this address: Punjab education foundation, 87/ B-1. M.M.Alam road. Gulberg III. Lahore.
- You have to write NSP Phase 8 right on the envelope of your application form.
- The last date to apply is 9th Feb 2017.
PEF New School Program NSP Phase 8 2020- details about the Criteria Conditions
- If you have an agreement with PEF since 2014 then you are eligible. Your school should be located in the same district from where you will be applying!
- Your school should have a strength of 200. If your school is enrolled then that school will be given preference.
PEF New School Program 2020 NSP Application Form Criteria Conditions
- If you are applying on the individual basis then the minimum age is 21 and maximum age is 65. this program is about the Public private partnership which is started by the Government of Punjab. Here, public and private partner schools will come out! These schools will get a financial support from the Punjab province government.
- In order to promote the purpose of education, this program is all initiated up.
New School Program PEF NSP
From this, you will have more information about these PEF New School Program NSP Phase 8 2020 Criteria Conditions on a regular basis. If you also want to setup your school or your school needs some financial support then you can for sure link yourself with this program. Just stay tuned with us on this page and we will give you more and updated information about this New School Program. We are sure that this project will come out as a success. We praise the efforts of Government of Punjab and also PEF.