Public Service Commission Lahore has now opened up the job post of Assistant District Attorney. If you want to apply for this post then here are the details for you. Here, we will let you know that how should you apply for this post of Assistant District Attorney and when the exam test will be taking place:
Public Service Commission Lahore Assistant District Attorney post
- It is a grade 17 post. You will be linked with the department of parliamentary affairs department.
- 45 seats are opened up for this post.
- Both subjective and objective kind of paper will come in this job post-test.
- The test will have the duration of 3 hours.
- Paper 1 exam will be taking place on 3rd Sept 2016. It will be an evening session.
- Paper 2 exam will be taking place on 4th Sept 2016. It will be a morning session.
- Paper 3 exam will be taking place on 4th Sept 2016. It will be an evening session.
How to apply?
- You have to visit this site, ppsc.org.pk
- Fill out the application form and get in hand the test center details and also information about your roll number.
This page wishes good luck and all the best for this Public Service Commission Lahore Assistant District Attorney job post. As the tests for this job will be taking place on 3rd Sept 2016 and 4th Sept 2016. Do apply on time and be the part of this parliamentary affairs department. If more of such kind of 17-grade posts will be revealed by Public Service Commission Lahore, we will let you know and we will be updating you. You should be applying today and start preparing for this test. Any change in the test schedule, we will let you know and we will be updating you right on time.