Here we are with Eid ul Adha recipes by Shireen Anwer in urdu. On this Eid, why not to try out this juicy in form roasted chicken dish. Here is its recipe details. You can try this appetizing dish because it has simple ingredients in it as well.
Important and main one Ingredients to make juicy in form Roasted Chicken
- You should be having around 1 whole and complete chicken, giblets should be removed from it. You can have 3 pounds of chicken as well.
- You should be having ingredients of salt and black pepper according to the taste
- You should have 1 tablespoon of onion powder, add it according to the taste.
- Now you should have 1/2 cup of margarine in the range of divided portions.
- You should also have 1 stalk of celery, leaves should be removed from it.
Eid Ul Adha Recipes By Shireen Anwer In Urdu 2017
Method To Cook Juicy in form Roasted Chicken
- In the first step, you will be preheating your oven right on the temperature of around 350 degrees F or it can be 175 degrees C.
- In the next step, you need to place your chicken right into the roasting pan. In this step, you will be seasoning your chicken inside and outside by means of using salt and pepper. You have to sprinkle onion powder inside and outside of your chicken as well.
- In the next step, you have to place 3 tablespoons of margarine right into the chicken cavity. You will be cutting down celery into the portions and section of 3 or 4 pieces, and then just place it into the chicken cavity.
- Let’s move on to the last step of this recipe! In this step, you are going to bake up the chicken for the duration of around and about 1 hour and 15 minutes in the preheated oven. Make sure that the baking is being done on top of the minimum and internal temperature of about 180 degrees F or be it 82 degrees Centigrade. Take it off from the heat and bake it up by means of melted margarine and also with the help of drippings. Just cover up it with aluminum foil and let it keep by one side for about, around 30 minutes before serving.
Stay tuned. Are you ready to serve this juicy in form roasted chicken dish to your guests.