Here get all details of Masala Tv Eid Ul Adha recipes in urdu. To make this Eid Ul Adha all tasty for you, to make this big Eid all delicious for you, you can try recipe of beef curry on this Eid. Here recipe and method to make beef curry is shared.
Important and main Ingredients To Cook Beef Curry
- You should be having 2 pounds of well-trimmed in form boneless beef meat that should be cut into about 1-inch pieces.
- You should take at least 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- You should be having 2 large onions in the slice form.
- You should have 6 whole cloves.
- You should be having 2 large garlic cloves, they should be chopped
- You should have 2 cinnamon sticks
- You should arrange 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 teaspoon of dried and crushed red pepper.
- 1 1/2 cups of whole milk
- 3 large tomatoes and they should be quartered
- Almost 3 tablespoons of Major Grey chutney
- Arrange about 3 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of minced and peeled fresh ginger.
- Around 1 1/2 tablespoons of curry powder and about 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Cooked rice
Masala Tv Eid Ul Adha Recipes In Urdu Qurbani Gosht Recipe
Method To Cook Beef Curry
- You have to heat up large pot and add almost 2 tablespoons of oil in that heavy and large pot right on high heat. You should then add beef into pot. Add salt and pepper according to taste and cook your beef.
- In the second step, you will be going to heat up the remaining of 1 tablespoon of oil straight away into that same pot over the temperature mode of medium-high heat. In this pot you will additionally be adding onions as well as saute until and unless they become tender and brown in color. This heating will be done for the time span of around 7 minutes.
- Now take the beef back to that large pot. You should add now cloves, garlic as well as cinnamon sticks, plus bay leaf and also dried red pepper right into pot. You have to keep on stirring for around 1 – 2 minutes.
- Along with this stirring, you will also include ingredients like milk, as well as tomatoes, chutney and also lemon juice, plus ginger, curry powder and too 1/2 teaspoon of salt. You have to start boiling them all.
- Until and unless the beef does not get into the tender kind of shaping mode, you have to cook it and then cover it up for about 2 hours.
- As you will be uncovering it, you should be reducing the heat to the medium mode. Now in the end, you will be boiling the stew. Juice form should come out and thick paste should not be made.
- Serve it to your guests with rice.