It has now been announced by the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) that they will be introducing a screening test for all of the candidates who will be appearing in the Central Superior Services (CSS) examination.
Pre CSS exam screening test 2016
- It is for the information that this screening test will be of three hours duration.
- It will be based on multiple choice questions. This screening test will be carrying 200 marks.
- This test will be comprising of English vocabulary and also grammar, test part will also compose of general knowledge and also Islamiat. Only those candidates will be allowed to appear in this CSS exam 2017 who will be clearing this screening test.
- It is heard that this proposal will be placed before the cabinet meeting so that the FPSC team can have a final approval. It is also said by the Secretary Establishment Division Nadeem Hassan Asif that this test will be fruitful for the future team. Now just cream of candidates will be sitting for CSS 2017 exam.
- It has yet not been clarified that whether the pattern of the screening test will remain to be same based on the 2013 announcement. If some changes will be made to the pattern of this screening test, updates will be provided to you.
- This subjected proposal of having screening test has now been presented to Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif. As soon as the proposal will be approved right in the cabinet meeting then instant updates will be given to the candidates.
- It was also reported that proposal making is in the process to have 16 years education mandatory for this CSS examination. But so far nothing conclusive has been said. So far, this proposal has not yet been presented at any of the forums.
If we look at the annual report 2013 then the FPSC did forward the screening test proposal on June 28, 2013. But that proposal could not get the attention of the government at that time. It was also told by the chairmanship of Senator Mohammad Talha Mehmood and also Secretary FPSC Haseeb Athar that much work needs to be done so that we might be able to pick out the best and top candidates in the interview process. This screening test will be a great initiative because examiners have to go through the thousands of papers of candidates. This screening test will be able to let them filter out only those potential candidates who are the most deserving.