Prime Minister Youth Skill Development Program has now started its Phase 2. It is for the information that according to this scheme or program, you will be given 6 months of training in a varied number of private and government sectors. You will be given technical training so that your employment chances can be ensured and guaranteed.
Last date to apply: 5th Sept 2016
Prime Minister Youth Skill Development Program- Phase 2
- In this program, you will be given 2500 rs monthly scholarship apart from the technical training.
- If you belong to FATA, then you will be given 3500 rs monthly scholarship
- At the end of this training session, a competition will also be held among the students and cash amounts and awards will be given to the students.
- You will also be given interest-free loans from Akhuwat and too from the Prime Minister interest-free youth loan scheme.
- If you belong to some religious institution then you are also eligible for this Prime Minister Youth Skill Development Program.
- You will be given free admission, free education, the monthly stipend will be there, you will be given employment opportunities and also a certificate.
- How to apply for this Prime Minister Youth Skill Development Program?
- You have to download the application form from this site, navtcc.org
- If you have a photocopy of the application form then it will also be considered.
- You should be having middle education to become the part of this program
- Your age should be 18 to 35
- The last date to apply is 5th Sept 2016
- The classes of this course will be starting on 26th Sept 2016
- You can also visit the help line centers of NAVTCC to get more information and details about this phase 2 program.
It is a productive technical giving training program and if you are eligible for this program, you should become a part of it.