It is a fact that this Congo Virus is rapidly spreading in Pakistan. It is through the infected animals that people are becoming the victim and patient of this virus. Maximum in a number of residents of Pakistan has become exposed to this virus. This virus spreads through donkeys and horses, it is also spread through cattle and pets. If we will not be able to control this virus in the present and current time then it will start spreading at a rapid pace. We need to start taking some of the serious preventive solutions and measures to eradicate this virus as soon as possible from Pakistan.
How can Congo Virus be detected?
- We should keep on carrying out our regular treatment so that we can get to know whether the signs of this Congo Virus are present in our body or not.
- In human beings, you will start having flu kind of signs, this means that this virus has entered in your body. You will start having an emotional confusion, mood swings will be there. In your joints, you will start feeling some pain. You will have vomiting issues and black stools too.
- If this virus has entered in your body then your liver will also get swollen. You will give pain in your upper side of abdomen. Your kidneys might get fail, you will also start having breathing issues and problems.
- If you will have this virus then heart beat will become rapid and fast and your blood pressure will become low. You will be having poor kind of blood circulation in your body.
How can you treat this Congo Virus?
- You should be creating awareness of this virus among the people.
- You should keep yourself covered.
- You should be wearing bright clothes when you will be surrounded by animals.
- To identify ticks, you should be putting spray on your animals.
This is how you can treat and keep yourself away from this virus.